Rarely-matched purification skills
With over 800 proteins produced, the GTP-team has developed rarely-matched purification skills. Our scientists consider that each protein presents a unique challenge when they develop its purification process. Thanks to our 15 years of experience with a diversity of proteins and customers, we have acquired the agility to customise downstream processes to each specific case.
GMP-ready downstream processes
For antibodies, we apply platform approaches to accelerate process development.
For proteins for which classic technologies are not applicable, we bring innovation into the process, with transferability always in mind.
Our team develops purification schemes from scratch, including the following downstream unit operations:
- Clarification by frontal filtration or centrifugation
- Tangential flow filtration
- High pressure homogenisation
- Precipitation, extraction, refolding
- Chromatography purification applying a large set of media & supports
- Nanofiltration, virus or product inactivation