GTP is recruiting a Project Manager
Published on 2019-11-14
GTP is recruiting a Project Manager to support its activities.
You will be part of the team managing customers’ projects. You will be the main contact point of the customer at GTP. By efficiently managing the projects, you will contribute to sales development, and to the reputation and profitability of the company.
This position includes 3 main missions:
- Manage customer relationship
- Coordinate internal resources required for project realization
- Manage project profitability in line with the objectives previously defined
- Successfully complete projects (timelines, costs,…) by considering and respecting technical constraints (protocols, materials, traceability, documentation) and other potential customer specific constraints, always in accordance with the contract.
- Identify, propose and apply adjustments required for the project achievement according to the contract.
- Assess the risks and identify/anticipate projects deviations: alert/inform and suggest action plans.
You have a Master’s degree or Ph.D in Biochemistry or Molecular biology.
You have a validated experience in recombinant proteins production and purification and in project management. You also have a good knowledge of biotherapeutic development context.
You would like to join a small biotech company and take part to its evolution and its growth. To succeed in this position, you should be driven by scientific curiosity, rigor and autonomy. Your customer-orientation and analytical capacities allow you to efficiently anticipate and answer customer’ needs.
You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
The position is starting from January 2020 on a one-year full-time contract. Remuneration will be discussed depending on the profile and experiences of the candidate.
If you are interested by this position, please submit your application (resume and cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.