With over 800 proteins produced, we have developed rarely-matched purification skills
When considering the development of a purification process, each protein presents a unique challenge. Through the diversity of proteins and customers we have worked with, our scientists have acquired the agility to customise downstream processes to each specific case.
For antibodies, we will apply platform approaches to accelerate the process development.
For proteins for which the classic technologies are not applicable, we bring innovation into the process, with transferability always in mind.
Our team develops purification schemes from scratch, including the following downstream unit operations:
- Clarification by frontal filtration or centrifugation
- Tangential flow filtration
- High pressure homogenisation
- Precipitation, extraction, refolding
- Chromatography purification applying a large set of media & supports
- Nanofiltration, virus or product inactivation