GTP is looking for a Project Quotation Manager to join its team! Your main mission will be to contribute to the increase in GTP’s turnover by designing projects in line with GTP capacities and clients request, budget and timelines.
Your day-to-day work will focus on:
- Client request qualification
- Project design
- Technical and economical evaluation of the project
- Proposal writing
- Project information transfer to the project management team for project initiation
Experience and skills required:
- At least a 5-year scientific degree (preferably in Biotechnology/Biochemistry field and ideally in protein science)
- A first experience in recombinant protein production. Ideally, you have a first experience of customer relationship in a B2B environment or in project management
- Fluent in English with good communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ready to work in a small company and like team working while showing a high capacity to work autonomously
This role is for you if you have good interpersonal skills, are organised, curious and result oriented.
The position is a one-year full-time contract based in Toulouse, France.
Remuneration will be discussed depending on the profile and experiences of the candidate.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us an email with your CV and cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: Project Quotation Manager).