GTP is recruiting a Marketing & Communications Manager - Science Specialist
Published on 2020-08-28 Job offers
GTP Technology is looking for a Marketing and communications manager - science specialist to join its Business Development and Marketing team.
GTP Technology is looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join its Business Development and Marketing department! You will use your marketing, communications and scientific skills to help raise our brand profile.
Your day-to-day work will focus on:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to prepare, release and launch new marketing materials
- Developing and implementing creative, scientific and non-scientific content and communications across all online and offline platforms including website, blog, press releases,…
- Improving SEO
- Managing and interacting with GTP’s community on social media
- Devising and optimising marketing campaigns (emails, Adwords,..) and analysing results
Experience and skills required:
- At least a 5-year degree combining scientific and business knowledge
- A first experience in scientific and B2B marketing/communications
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of web marketing tools (CMS, Google Analytics, Google Adwords) would be an advantage
- Bilingual English/French with excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
This role is for you if you are creative, organised, curious and strive for excellence.
The position is based in Toulouse, France.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us an email with your CV and cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: Marketing manager).